Friday, July 1, 2011

U-Haul Drama and Leaving A Mark


For the move to Idaho mom rented a 26 foot U-Haul for both of us and we decided to pack my house first. I live up a fairly steep hill. The truck didn't even make it. It got stuck right at the bottom. The road has 5 lanes and we completely blocked one, but a cop came by and said we were OK. Do you see that black jeep across the street. The guy got out and started taking pictures of the ordeal. I'm sure his are better than mine.

It was REALLY stuck. Mike and Mark tried a board and rocks too, to get it to go up. But no luck. Do you see the guy running across the street coming to help?
Mr. Jeep man offered to TOW us out. He said he'd done it lots, no big deal. I'm thinking that little jeep is going to pull out that HUGE truck? Well it did and look what the trailer hitch left! Bellevue will never be the same!
We are SO thankful to the jeep guy, because we had no idea what we were going to do. May many blessing fall upon his head for the rest of his life, my sister Beth said!

I had to rent my own 17 foot U-Haul.

No comments: