Saturday, July 9, 2011

Welcome to my new home!

Parker and Coco sitting out side on our driveway enjoying the weather.
Pull in, there are a lot of room for cars.


The gate that keeps the dogs in during the day while I'm gone. Enter here.

The entry way to our down stair basement apartment place. Coco brought this dog bed out.
We call it his 'mommy' cause he nurses on it. As you can see this is a perfect place for the dogs.
They have shelter when it's hot and when it's cold.

Through the door and the kitchen is to your right. The place got new stove, dishwasher and fridge and carpet just days before I moved in.
This is my dinning area, usually filled with papers. There is nothing dividing this from the living room, so I put up the quilt to make it seem like a different place.
This is my living room. I inherited this sectional from mom. My pet rats from a few years ago would crawl all over it and chewed parts of the ribbing, so mom didn't want it anymore. I got new pillows to bring some color to the place.
Another view of the living room. To the left is a closet with a washer and dryer hook up, but I use it for food storage. I go to my mom's to visit and do laundry.
The place has 3 bedroom. One that is mine and 2 that are filled with shelves and boxes.
It's been a great place for the dogs and I. When Mike drove me around looking for place to live, we ran into this one accidentally. He said he felt really good about this one. I was to numb at the time to feel anything. I was thinking why 3 bedrooms. But now I know.
Parker for the first time in almost 5 years I've had him as scratched at the door or barked to go outside. He would NEVER do that before.
I leave the door open when I'm home so they can go in and out when they want. I get flies in, but little black flying things is the least of my worries!

No comments: