Friday, January 20, 2012

A Caldwell Christmas

Down town Caldwell Idaho during Christmas
I know this is late, but I wanted to share these pictures I took.  Caldwell is the town to the west of Nampa.  They have a very nice light display.  It's not Temple Square, but it's fun. Mom, Mark, Holly, Willy, Andy, Annie and I went on Christmas Eve to see.  I didn't bring my camera so had to come back.  
A tunnel to go under!
The grapes remind me of the Bellevue Botanical Gardens at Christmas.  
I loved the blue tree with the flag on top.  It's massive!
One of my favorites- the bears decorating the tree!
I loved the variety of colors- purple, pink, red, green, blue, white, yellow, orange. 
It really was something to see! 
I loved the Winnie the Pooh theme too.
You can walk across the bridge.  They had the lights moving in succession so it looked like a waterfall.
l
The reflection on the water was nice too. 
This time I took the dogs, both on a leash and with my camera.  The dogs got the hang of standing still and waiting while I took the picture.  I took the picture of a family in front of the big blue tree and they took mine with the dogs in front of this little snowman. I'll definitely go back next year.

No comments: