Wednesday, December 1, 2010

on second thought


My last post was about there being 3 paths in religion. I suppose you could add a forth of atheism, but then that's not really a path at all as it goes in so many directions.

I went to the temple today and realized what I'd already known all along, that there are really only 2 paths.
The path the Father set out or the path of the philosophies of men/ideas of the world mingled with scripture. It's really either God or Satan that you tie yourself to.

Picture it like this: I circle in the middle- that's you. I line drawn out on either side. One side goes to a circle that says God, the other goes to a circle that says Satan.

This image is not mine, but in one of the institute manuals, but can't seem to find anything like it on Google.

No comments: