Sunday, March 3, 2013

The Power of Prayer

In Sept I was in a very bad car accident. It was 100% my fault. 10K of damage was done to my mom's car, but the other automobile was a 2012 Harley. One person got up and was walking. The other wasn't. She had a broken leg, broken ribs, punctured and partially deflated lungs and a head injury. 3 days after the accident they put her in a coma and helicoptered her to Pocatello. They were asking a million dollars of me.

While I wish I could say I did what every red blooded American would do- write a check, I can't. However we got a call Friday from the insurance saying they had settled (at least part of it). They got 1/4 of what they wanted. Do you know what my mom has been doing? She put their names on the prayer roll for months! I may have done it once- for their healing, but it worked in another way too! Pretty amazing, huh! Here are pictures of the car accident.
 

No comments: