- Education- bachelor degree
- Family focus- babies perhaps
- Gospel knowledge
- Testimony and love of the scriptures
- Current Temple Recommend
- A handle on money: savings account, lives within means, knows difference between needs and wants, has a $ plan of the future, has a retirement.
- Knows how to solve problems
- Loves all animals, especially dogs.
- Commandment keeper
- Understand and lives section 121
- Desire for Righteousness- to follow the Savior and be faithful to the gospel at all costs.
Needs to Have
- Social skills,
- Clean mouth
- Listening skills
- A good job
- Lets me read and study
- Lets me do the things I enjoy doing
- Encourages me to develop my talents, helps me to be better.
- Honesty to himself and others about who he is and where he is at in life
- Maturity- not worried about his body, being cool, what others think about him, but about eternal things.
- Sense of humor, makes me laugh
- Knows how to make decisions, receive revelation and follow through regardless of how difficult it is.
Would be Nice
- Fix it and built it skills
- A home he owns
- No debt
- Likes to travel
- musical- piano, singing?
- Easily offended
- Can't take the truth
- Reviles back
- Will not turn the other cheek