Sunday, June 24, 2012

a group of men


So besides Mr. 64, who called me on Friday to ask if I had found a ward to go to and work HIS plan there have been others:

I chatted on line with a man in Tennessee through LDS Mid-singles of the world FB group. He flirted quite a bit and is almost, in Sept 34 and is quite anxious to talk to me, etc.  There are no girls for him to ask out and he is desperate.

Then there is a non-member military guy I think 32- I don't know where he lives.  All of this in less than 1 week.

I finally feel mostly comfortable (except situation like Mr. 64) being friends with men, handling myself in a dating situation.  Too bad it took this long and I couldn't figure it out when I was in my 20's, but oh well.  I can turn back the clock.  It's funny because I have been thinking about temple marriage lately.  At times when I feel the spirit I think of it and when I'm in the car alone. I would like a true companion. However one thing I think about too is a mans sex drive.  I really don't want to deal with that all the time.

I hope to find some one good, really good, someone who wants kids, loves the scriptures, who knows the gospel, loves animals too, because that is big for me, has a good job who can support me, not just financially but emotionally, wants me to develop my talents and do things I enjoy, who knows what it means to lead, and honor his priesthood.  Someone who is trying to be the best he can be, not make excuses for behavior.  I want to do those things too, to become those things.

As for the SA program here, another person who has lived other places besides here says that it THIS place is the Worst she has seen.  There are stake presidents who don't get it at all and frankly don't care.   This depresses me greatly as it feel hopeless, but I will still try.  However I really think I need to move if it continues to be like this.  


No comments: