Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Summer Bucket List

I've never had a summer "bucket" list before.  I've had the summer plans list.  Recently I just figured out what the bucket part meant- what you're going to do before you "kick the bucket."   I don't know if I will get it all done, but I'm hoping that I can work about 10 hours a week and live off unemployment.  Sounds nice huh?  I need this time to do some more figuring out and healing. I don't' have any money so it needs to be free or cheap.  Here's the list:

Books: 
  1. Finish Elder Bednars book  Increase in Learning. 
  2. Perhaps read Elder Hollands book Christ and the New Covenant.  (My book, but the last book my dad was in the middle of reading when he died. I miss him.)
  3. Finish and review How to be an Adult. 
Places To Go: 
  1. The birds of prey wildlife refuge near Nampa 
  2. The WWII air museum
  3. The Oregon Trail place at Glens' Ferry 
  4. Perhaps Utah to see friends. 
  5. Perhaps Eastern WA to see friends. 

Stuff To Do 
  1. Finish crafts that are still in my living room. 
  2. Create a USA map on canvas out of material. 
  3. Finish 2 Christmas Cross stitches. 
  4. Go through some boxes and organize better and throw more stuff away. 
  5. Watch, listen and learn some computer tutorials to use the computer better. 
  6. Exercise 5 to 6 days a week. 
  7. Cook more
  8. Take those Dr. Oz feel full pills Mom bought me at Costco. 
  9. Take the dogs swimming as much as possible. 
  10. Go river rafting again. 
  11. Pull a Rolland Rose and fast for an extended length of time.  Not for a spouse, but for happiness, to what to do with my life and financial relief. 
  12. Blog a whole lot more! 
 While I don't know if I get it all done, it will be fun trying.  


No comments: