Tuesday, December 16, 2008

All mine

There are a few quotes in this world that are ALL MINE! No body came up with them but me. Here they are. The first one came to me just today. (I'm so proud!)

1. It's all fun and games until somebody has to go to therapy!
2. Life sucks and then you die and that's coming from someone who believes in the resurrection.
3. There's 3 ways into the single adult program and 2 ways out. The 3 ways in? Never marry, get divorced, or loose a spouse. The 2 ways out? Death or matrimony. I suppose the type of marriage you have depends on what the best way out is!

Yes, I know that the first 2 I've just added to, but you got to admit, there good! The last one is all mine and I can't believe no one else has thought of it.

2 comments:

Danae said...

Becky -
It's so fun to read your blog. You are a talented writer. I'm so sorry to hear about your Sammy :( He was sure lucky to have someone love him as much as you did.

Christy Jones said...

you are so very clever and funny!