Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sunday Afternoon @ the Perkins

The weekend of March 7 and 8th I went down to Vancouver WA to see my sister Sarah and her family. They have 5 kids: Emily is 12, Ryan is 9, Spencer is 6, Caleb is 4 and Grace is 2. They also have 2 Basset Hounds named Maggie and Cloe. Sat I bathed both of the dogs and we took them to the dog park for the first time. It's just down the street! We forgot it was day light savings time and woke thinking it was 7:30, but it was really 8:30! Church was at 9am and so we had a lot of time in the afternoon.
This is Spencer with fort #2 after mom found out they were making a fort in her room!
This is Ryan and Caleb taking advantage of the bedroom fort while it lasts.
This is Emily practicing her violin. What a good girl!
This is Sarah and Blake spending some quality time on the internet together.

This is cute, sweet, funny Grace in the morning.

This is me with the whole crew. I love their guts!


No comments: